Users’ personal data protection Charter
- Personal data definition and nature
When using the website www.itakstrategies.com (hereinafter the “Platform”), through which the society offers its visitors information about advisory services in Business development and innovation strategy, particularly through the development and implementation of new products and services in biotechnology area, we may ask you to provide us with personal data, designating all data that can be used to identify a person directly or indirectly.
In this context, we collect the following data :
- Information you provide us
For the proper execution of the services we offer through the Platform, and in particular payment services, we collect the following data:
- Identification information: surname, first name, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number;
- Any information you choose to share with us.
- Information automatically collected when using the Platform
When using the Platform and for the proper services execution, we may also collect personal data automatically through tools and services offered on the Platform. In particular, we collect the following data:
- Information about the use of the Platform’s tools and functionalities : we collect information about your interactions with the Platform and in particular, the pages or contents consulted on the Platform, the links on which you clicked;
- Connection information and data related to equipment and devices you use to connect to the Platform: we collect device connection data when you access and use the Platform, including your IP address, dates and times of connection, data relating to hardware and software used, unique identifiers, crash data, viewed or displayed pages before or after logging into the Platform.
- Charter purpose
The purpose of this charter is to inform you about the means we use to collect and process your personal data, in the strictest respect of your rights.
In this regard, we inform you that, in the collection and management of your personal data, we comply with Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 on data processing, files and freedoms, as it stands, as well as the General Data Protection Regulations.
- Identity of the person responsible for data collection and processing
The person responsible for collecting and processing your personal data is iTak Strategies, a simplified joint stock company registered in the Versailles Trade and Companies Register under number 839 289 121, whose head office is located at 4 impasse Marie-Thérèse – 78600 Maisons-Laffitte (herein referred to as “Nous”).
- Personal data collection and processing
Your personal data are collected and processed for one or more of the following purposes :
- Manage your access to the Plateform and available services use, and meet any requests regarding your services’ use,
- Perform operations related to management of our customers when using our services,
- Build a users’ and prospects’ data base / file,
- Send newsletters or any informative messages relating to our news and/or any evolution of our services. If you do not wish to do so, we give you the possibility to express your refusal when collecting your data;
- Address advertisements, including advertisements for our products and services. If you do not wish to do so, we give you the possibility to express your refusal when collecting your data.
- Develop traffic and services’ use statistics,
- Meet our legal and regulatory obligations.
When collecting your personal data, we inform you whether certain data must be filled in or whether it is optional. We also indicate the possible consequences of failure to respond.
- Collected and processed data recipients
Our company’s staff, audit departments (auditors in particular) and our subcontractors will have access to your personal data.
Your personal data may also be addressed to public bodies, exclusively in order to meet our legal obligations, court officers, ministerial officers.
- Personal data transfer
Your personal data will not be subject to transfers, leases or exchanges for the benefit of third parties, except for our resellers who will be responsible for the execution of your orders.
However, we inform you that we reserve the right to communicate your fully anonymized data in aggregate form to third parties, that is, in a form that does not allow you to be identified in any way.
- Personal data retention period
- Concerning data relating to our services users’ relations management and monitoring:
Your personal data will not be retained beyond the period strictly necessary for our relationship’s management. However, necessary data to establish proof of a right or contract, which must be kept in respect of compliance with a legal obligation, shall be kept for the period provided by law of five (5) years.
We will retain your data for three (3) years maximum from data collection or the last user’s contact. At the end of this three (3) year period, we will be able to contact you again to find out if you wish to continue receiving information about our services.
- Concerningaudience measurement statistics :
Information stored in the users’ terminal or any other element used to identify users and to enable their traceability or attendance will not be retained beyond thirteen (13) months.
We inform you we take all necessary precautions, organizational measures and appropriate techniques to preserve the security, integrity and confidentiality of your personal data and in particular, to prevent them from being distorted, damaged or that unauthorized third parties have access to it.
We inform you that your data are kept and stored for all retention’s duration on iTak Strategies servers located in France in the European Union.
Your data will not be transferred outside the European Union, as part of the use of the services we offer.
You can find out more about cookies and how to manage them in the information below.
If you have any questions in relation to the cookies we use please contact us : firstname.lastname@example.org
A “cookie” is technology that allows the website to store tokens of information (an “identifier”) in your browser used by the website while you are on the website. Cookies are then sent back to the website on each subsequent visit, or to another webpage that recognises that cookie. Cookies are used in order to make the website work, or to work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the website.
Cookies do lots of different jobs, like letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improving the user experience. Cookies may tell us, for example, whether you have visited the website before or whether you are a new visitor. They can also help to ensure that adverts you see online are more relevant to you and your interests.
We use technical cookies. These are stored in your browser for a period of thirteen (13) months.
We also use advertising cookies. These cookies are only deposited if you agree. You can disable these cookies in your web browser settings.
We use a statistical audience analysis tool that generates cookies to measure the number of Platform’s visits, the number of page views and visitor activity. Retention period of this cookie is specified in our Charter for personal data protection.
For all intents and purposes, we remind you that you can oppose the deposit of technical cookies and cookies generated by our analysis tools by configuring your browser. Such a refusal could, however, prevent the proper functioning of the Platform.
- Legal basis for our treatments
Treatments basis are :
- To execute available services on the Platform, answer any request regarding your use of the services, as well as perform the operations related to management and monitoring of our relations with Users during their browsing on the Platform: the performance of the contract;
- For contact : consent ;
- To develop statistics on traffic and use of Our services and to optimize services efficiency and operating we offer: the legitimate interest of continuously improving the functioning of Our Platform.
- For any use of your data that would not be covered by this Charter, we will seek your consent again before any further processing.
- Access to your personal data
In accordance with Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 on Data Processing, Files and Freedoms, as well as GDPR, you have the right to access your data in order to obtain its communication and, if necessary, obtain its rectification or erasure, through online access to your file. You can also contact :
- Email address : email@example.com
- Postal address : Itak stratégies, 4 impasse Marie-Thérèse – 78600 Maisons-Laffitte
It is recalled that any person may, for legitimate reasons, request the limitation of his/her data processing or object to such processing.
We inform you that in case of rectification or erasure of your personal data, as well as processing limitation, carried out following a request on your part, we will notify such changes to persons to whom we have communicated your data, unless such communication proves impossible.
- Personal data portability
You have a right to the portability of the personal data that you have provided to us, understood as data that you have actively and consciously declared in the services’ access and use context, as well as data generated by your activity in connection with the use of the services. We remind you that this right does not apply to data collected and processed on a legal basis other than the consent or performance of the contract binding on us.
This right may be free of charge, at any time, including when you close your account on the Platform, in order to recover and store your personal data.
In this context, we will send you your personal data, by any means deemed useful, in a standard open format commonly used and machine readable, in accordance with the state of the art.
- Complaint submission to a supervisory authority
You are also informed that you have the right to lodge a complaint with a competent supervisory authority (the French National Commission for Informatics and Freedoms), in the Member State in which you are ordinarily resident, your place of work or the place where the violation of your rights would have been committed, if you consider that the processing of your personal data subject to this Charter constitutes a violation of the applicable texts.
Such action may be brought without prejudice to any other action before an administrative or judicial court. You also dispose of the right to an effective administrative or judicial remedy if you consider that processing your personal data subject to this Charter constitutes a violation of the applicable texts.
- Communication on personal data breach
In case of security breach in the processing of your data that could result in a high risk to your rights and freedoms, we will inform you as soon as possible. We will detail the nature of the violation and the measures put in place to put an end to it.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to amend this Charter at any time, in whole or in part. These amendments will come into force upon publication of the new Charter. Your use of the Platform, following the entry into force of these amendments, will constitute recognition and acceptance of the new Charter. Failing this, and if this new policy does not suit you, you will no longer have to access the Platform.
- Entry into force
This Charter came into force on December 1, 2019.